- This wireless tow light features two amber/white strobes (with a separate switch) for additional driver safety.
- It’s easy to use: just plug the 7 pin transmitter into your vehicle’s connector; strap the bar on the disabled vehicle; hit the ‘on’ switch, and you’re ready to tow.
- To save battery life, the taillights do not light when the bar is initially turned on—they work in concert with your vehicles taillights (left and right turn, stop, and taillights).
- Average run time between charges is 10-12 hours, depending on driver usage.
- This light bar features DOT LED lights, automotive grade circuitry, and quality construction unmatched in the industry. It comes with a three-year warranty with the exception of the batteries, which are warranted for 6 months.
- Designed, Engineered, Manufactured, and Assembled in the USA by Custer Products / Lite It Wireless.
- Comes with transmitter, 12V Charger and port covers
- 1000 Foot line of site visibility
- Charger indicator Light
- Individually serialized and programmed to eliminate cross talk between other units
- 3-year warranty on circuitry
- FCC approved
- All lights are hard-wired
- All connectors are shrink tube.