This 2.4GHz wireless tow light system comes with a light bar, transmitter and a charge cord. Simply plug the seven pin transmitter into your trucks seven pin connector. Turn on the truck bar by switching the on/off button. The taillights do not come on when the unit is powered on, only when the towing vehicles taillights are on. This is a tremendous battery saver. Once the transmitter is transmitting the bar will do what the truck instructs it to do. (Left or Right turn, Stop or Taillights)
Light bars feature all L.E.D. lights, transmits up to 1000ft with a runtime of about 20 hours. If you forget to charge the bar, just plug in your 7 pin cable to run as a cabled unit. We offer a 3-year warranty on the circuit boards.
Made in America by Custer Products Limited.
- Comes with transmitter, 12V Charger and port covers
- Run times from 12-30 Hours
- 1000 Foot line of site visibility
- Charger indicator Light
- Individually serialized and programmed to eliminate cross talk between other units
- 3-year warranty on circuitry
- FCC approved
- All lights are hard-wired
- All connectors are shrink tube.