Our new LIW-MINIFL with amber flasher is a 17″ wide fully functioning wireless tow light system that features a 2.4GHz chipset to provide better distance and reliability. It is housed in our virtually indestructible polyethylene case which won’t warp or crack. We have mounted the case on true 105# pull rubber coated magnets, no need for rubber boots which cause you to lose up to 50% of their holding power. On the front side you get full S/T/T capabilities with end markers. On the back side an amber flasher to increase visibility during setup. These units are FCC approved and are individually serialized. The transmitter and receiver are programmed together and will only work with another transmitter or bar that are programmed with the same serial number. NO CROSSTALK between other units. When you power on our light bar, the marker lights do NOT come on, only when they are needed. This will save you considerable battery power. Each light bar comes complete with a wireless transmitter, 12v cigarette lighter charger and charging port cover.
Please make sure to register your product. No warranty work can be done on unregistered products.
- Plug the transmitter into your vehicles 4 pin connector
- Turn on the main power switch (located on the left side). The red LED on the switch will illuminate when it is on.
- Test the markers, left and right turn signals, and brake lights.
- To operate the optional flasher on the back: Turn on the main power switch (located on the left side) and the flasher switch (located on the right side). Turn the light bar so the flasher faces the direction you desire. When done, turn off the flasher switch and flip around the bar.
You cannot overcharge the battery in the light bar, so keep the bar on the charger when not in use.
The batteries will resist developing a memory so you do not have to discharge them all the way. However, they must be charged on a regular basis to prevent them discharging to a very low voltage level.
If you have any issues recharging the battery, plug the cigarette lighter adapter into the vehicle, but not into the light bar. If the LED on the cigarette lighter adapter is not lit, the fuse is most likely blown. Replace the fuse with a 5 amp fuse.
- Comes with transmitter, 12V Charger and port covers
- Run times from 12-30 Hours
- 1000 Foot line of site visibility
- Charger indicator Light
- Individually serialized and programmed to eliminate cross talk between other units
- Circuit boards have a lifetime warranty, LED lights have a 10 year warranty, and polyethylene cases have a 3 year warranty.
- FCC approved
- All lights are hard-wired
- All connectors are shrink tube.