Lite-it-Wireless 17″ Mini Tow Light Bar
- This bar features DOT LED lights, automotive grade circuitry, and durable construction unmatched in the industry.
- 105# dual rubber-coated magnets for maximum holding strength. It stays where you put it.
- Three-year warranty with the exception of the batteries, which are warranted for 6 months.
- It’s easy to use: just plug the 4 pin transmitter into your vehicle’s connector; mount the bar on the disabled vehicle; hit the ‘on’ switch, and you’re ready to tow.
- To save battery life, the taillights do not light when the bar is initially turned on—they work in concert with your vehicles taillights (left and right turn, stop, and taillights).
- Individually serialized to prevent ‘cross-talk’ between other tow bars nearby.
- Average run time between charges is 10-12 hours, depending on driver usage.
- Designed, engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA.