When wiring independent lights:
- RED is 12v (+), wire to your switch to turn lights on
- Black is ground (–)
- Yellow is trigger wire, touch to 12v + to change patterns
When wiring 2 or more lights to synchronize:
- All Red wires together 12v (+) to your switch to turn lights on
- All Black wires together to ground (–)
- All Green wires must be tied together
- All Yellow wires must be tied together and then touch to 12v + to change patterns
NOTE for synchronizing * after attaching all wires, (turn on power) touch and HOLD yellow wire to 12v + for 2-3 seconds and ALL lights will go out for one second and then come back on. They are now synchronized and every time you touch yellow wire to 12v + it will change the pattern on all lights.
When wiring 2 or more lights to “wig-wag” asynchronization :
- Follow instructions for synchronizing and then attach ONE green wire to power (hot wire) and lights will wig-wag back and forth.